Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A simple call




I chose to believe in God,

For it gave me courage to fight any odd.

It made me feel safe and sound,

It made me walk with no fear unbound.

I felt relieved and calm when I pray,

For it let wholesome happiness to stay.

It promised me support when I had none,

It taught me what to keep and what to shun.

It made me strong when ever I lose,

For it is their turn to win, tomorrow who knows whose.

It made me understand nothing stays forever,

But we must always try to succeed, however.

It made me act fair and square,

Not only at home but every where.

It softened my heart for the poor,

And I always wanted to help them for sure.

It made my character very nice,

I was called charming and wise.

It gave me a Friend to always watch upon me,

That is God, so Supreme and Mighty.

Our hopes and dreams also comes true,

But those who wait patiently are very few.

Faith works when it comes from the heart,

It cannot be taught like a lesson or art.

Talk from your heart to reach The Lord,

It is as simple as that, and not very hard.



1 comment:

  1. //It gave me a Friend to always watch upon me,

    That is God, so Supreme and Mighty//

    i liked these lines...
    nice one yas....

    ReplyDelete